Just 35 minutes from Belfast, Ballyscullion Park is the perfect romantic venue for couples looking for something special for their wedding. Set in the Courtyard of a peaceful, private historic estate, the 18th Century Ringrose Room and Stables provide cool, classical spaces for up to 100 guests, in which you can create your own individual style. Both rooms open into the Walled Garden, where 3 acres of lawns surrounded by red-brick walls festooned with roses are exclusively yours to enjoy for the day. There are endless photo locations – summer houses, gates, swing and shrubberies. The garden is illuminated as dusk falls transforming it into a magical multi-coloured fairyland. A marquee is available for larger weddings.
• Licenced for ceremonies so your whole day can take place at one beautiful venue.
• Up to 100 people in two large function rooms. Up to 150 evening guests.
• Beautiful secret walled garden.
• Luxurious Eventco Marquee for larger weddings up to 200.
• Exclusive use of the whole venue for the day, and for setting up the day before.
• Excellent rates for packages with Arbutus Catering and flowers by Tortraits Floral Design.
• Garden lighting by Installations of Light.
• New for 2015 – pagoda and fire pit.